Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Winter Warmers

Now that the cooler weather is here..sorta kinda for the mid - north coast, its fortunate the house actually came with heating. So now we can cosy up to the fireplace and keep toasty warm.



No more cold days for us ! Hubby just needs to install where I tell him to...but I think I heard a muffled WTF??
Nearly 6 months and I can't believe I never saw this Victorian fireplace insert with its original Art Deco tiles on it, before. Look how close it is to the house...LOL. Not like its exactly small. I told Hubby just a bit of spit & polish & it will look the part. Again with the mumbles and possibly even a grunt?

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic find!!
    Are you sure you don't have a squatter on your property that has put it up for winter..haha..
    Does this mean that hubby now has to build a fireplace that will fit it? :-)

    ReplyDelete