Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Aussie Hills Hoist


Iconic Aussie clothes line, the Hills Hoist. Just like Vegemite and Arnotts it has been a big  part of Australia's heritage and identity..until now.
This is our Hills  Hoist passionfruit vine holder. It was the De - Luxe version in the series, brought out especially for kitsch look in your garden. No seriously, it was here on arrival & I thought "Oh dear, that has to go", then it flowered and bear so much passionfruit, I had to freeze some. I have been having it everyday on my cereal now for 3 months and still lots to go. Thankfully I have another clothes line, exclusively for clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you will have to make an iconic Pavlova to put some of the fruit borne from that iconic clothes line - just give me a date and I will be there!

    ReplyDelete