Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Grinch-mas Ho ho hO

I don't think I can get out of my seat I'm so full. I don't think I will ever get out of this seat again, infact. Who knew the pudding recipe was for 6-8 people until it was too late! I must learn to read the suggested number of people the quantity is for.

So this is how the day went...



Roast Pork with crispy crackling & roasted vegies in garlic, rosemary and thyme. Roasted Green apples make the best apple sauce.




The Pavlova came out fabulous for my first ever attempt ! A great crusty outer and quite tall for a nice slice.

Here you can see the height..mmmmm


Lashings of whipped cream and fresh fruit.




Then came the traditional Christmas Pudding.
 This was a 4 hour boil process in calico cloth.

It takes a long time, but boy this is so worth the wait for the ultimate taste.






Brandy Custard topping.
 Chef's for this day are: (and free loaders also pictured)


Left: Santas reindeer helper and (Right) the Little Brown Bear

Of course there is the Tree...





and the Nutcracker....if you're naughty lol

                                                                    

Peace on Earth......:)

1 comment:

  1. All looks wonderful! Except it's a pity that you had to ruin the pavlova with banana!....haha.
    Also, what is wrong with your right leg?...lol

    ReplyDelete