Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

In Memory of Kimba, My Best Friend.

Kimba my very beautiful friend has left us today to play in the big doggie park in heaven. How it hurts to let you go, but I know you are at peace now playing with you bones, splashing on the beach, digging up the garden making really big holes to lie in, barking about all your days activities, eating grass (and anything you can chew), lie on your back and sneeze eveywhere, eat dirt, and letting your new (temporary) staff know what time dinner is by barking at them.

I will so miss you my baby girl. Thanks for being the best puppy who made me laugh and filled my heart with sheer joy I can not put into words. You gave me unconditional love. Thanks Kimba, I love you xx. Barely able to see through the tears as i write these few words for you.... bye Kimba XX


Fingal Beach


Kimba & Tundra.

Kimba & Tundra

Kimba with her bone - just come & get it off me !

Kimba (Top) Tundra (Bottom)

Kimba always loved the camera

The orange dirt twins - Kimba & Tundra

What dirt Mummy?

Smiling as usual

But look into my eyes and tell me you can't resist me ...

The creature under the table...Kimba


Tundra & Kimba. On Kimbas 11th Birthday.

Casual Kimba on her 11th Birthday.
Until I hug you again Kimba, sleep well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment